QUAIFE FORD FOCUS RS MK3 (4X4) FRONT ATB DIFFERENTIAL
Quaife Ford Focus RS Mk3 (4x4) Front ATB Differential
The Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential for the new Ford Focus RS Mk3 4x4 is a direct replacement for the standard Ford open differential.
The Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential transforms your car's performance.
Unlike a conventional plate-style limited slip differential, the Quaife Helical ATB differential relies on gears rather than clutch plates for its operation. That means it is much smoother in operation.
The Quaife ATB differential never locks harshly with a set pre-load of wheel slip across the driven axle, like a conventional LSD. Rather, it automatically biases the torque away from the spinning wheel across the axle, to a constantly varying degree, and never locks.
The Quaife ATB differential is proven in circuit and drag racing, rallying and road use, and is produced from Corus steel billets, and is CAD designed and CNC machined, then inspected to ISO 9001 standards.
With over 370 applications, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential is second to none.
Accept no imitations!
Quaife ATB differentials are used by Ford, General Motors and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment.
The Quaife ATB differential is also now subject to a lifetime warranty (subject to terms and conditions).
- All QUAIFE differentials come with a Life Time Warranty excluding specialised vehicles.
- Maximises traction and minimizes wheel spin
- Proven in drag and circuit racing, rallying and road use
- Eliminates torque steer and snatching in fwd cars compared to conventional LSD
- Maintenance free design and retains standard axle lubrication
- Produced from British Steel billets throughout
- CAD designed and CNC machined then inspected to ISO 9001 standards
- Used by Ford, GM and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment
- Massive range available, from Alfa Romeo to Volvo
- Beware of cheap imitations!