Kings Race Fiesta ST180 Main Bearings
The XP series is a line of bearings with advanced metallurgical and geometric technologies that meet extreme performance loads.
It was developed for all performance applications that use forged steel aftermarket crankshafts and produce high loads for extended periods.
King Racing?s XP series features pMax Black?, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. pMax Black? together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF KING RACE BEARINGS.
- No more multiple set purchases or fishing for bearings to reach right clearance
- No need to grind cranks fat or thin
- No need to adjust housing diameter
- Less taper across the bearing face
- 24% greater load capacity
- 17% more fatigue resistance
- Compatible with all crankshafts
- pMax-Black combines a unique tri-metal structure with advanced surface processes to deliver superior load capacity
- Increases oil passage capacity
- Produces higher oil supply reliability
- No need for custom-made oil hole enlargement
- Better load distribution across the bearing surface
- A more stable hydrodynamic lubrication regime
- Greater bearing durability at high RPM's
- Optimal press fit
- Improves bearing spin and fretting prevention
- Better heat transfer
- Reduces bearing and housing distortion
- Better oil wedge formation
- Stable hydrodynamic lubrication regime
- Minimised vibration and wear
- Prevention of oil film wiping in high RPM conditions
- Optimal load distribution across bearing surface