Forge - Adjustable Actuator for MK1 Ford Focus RS and STi
In The Box:
1 x FMACFRS Actuator
1 x Forge Sticker
This actuator is built with a stock spring as standard. If you require the FMPACTUN spring tuning kit seen in the associated products below, you will need to select the Diaphragm Type 2, 049 option.
This actuator is designed for the Ford Focus RS or STi models
Please note: There are two types of actuator available for this vehicle, either with a straight rod or a bent rod. The two versions are not interchangable. For this reason, prior to ordering you should ascertain which version you require. When ordering please identify your requirement in the options menu above.
The actuator is supplied with no replacement bracket, you will need to reuse your original factory bracket to fit the Forge actuator.
Forge Motorsport were one of the first company’s in the world to design and manufacture the billet two-piece replacement aluminium turbo actuator. Originally for the Cosworth, Renault 5 GT turbo, and Lancia Integral turbos, we soon developed the largest and most diverse range of actuator replacements.
- Choice of spring pressures to suit your car
- Manufactured from 6026 grade aluminium
- Vehicle specific
- Turbo specific
- Built to order
- Machined and hand polished in the UK
- Choice of piston or diaphragm operation on most actuators
- Nomex reinforced flurosilicone diaphragms
- Laser cut stainless steel brackets (where applicable)
- Tuning and service kits available
- Made in England