PRO ALLOY STAGE 3 FORD FIESTA ST MK8 INDUCTION KIT - COMBO DEAL
Pro Alloy MK8 Fiesta Induction kit is a comprehensive and beautifully engineered intake solution designed, tested and manufactured here in the UK specifically for the MK8 ST Fiesta.
The kit is a direct replacement for the factory components making installation really quick and simple with no irreversible modifications or alterations required to the car.
- High Flow 70mm diameter complete intake system
- Easy & quick installation
- Retains factory moulded cold air feed, directing cool performance enhancing air straight into the filter area
- Free flowing all Aluminium Induction pipework, replacing the restrictive OE side and rear plastic intake pipes
- Direct replacement with no permanent alterations required. Can be returned to standard in a matter of minutes
- Each stage of the kit will fit with any combination of the OE Intake system.
70mm Mandrel bent High Flow alloy rear link pipe complete with Pro branded Silicone hose couplers & Stainless Steel Hose clips.
The Pro Alloy Stage 3 kit completes the Fiesta MK8 Intake System with a beautifully fabricated 70mm full bore alloy link pipe removing all the restrictions of the slightly contorted moulded plastic OE part.
This pipe takes a more direct route from the side pipe to the turbo inlet than the OE pipe helping to keep the bends and restrictions to a minimum improving air delivery to the turbo.
The pipe is fabricated with billet machined hose connections and laser cut mounting brackets ensuring a quick and easy swop with the OE part.
This is designed to work in conjunction with the Pro Alloy Stage 1 & 2 kit, however this will also fit with the existing OE intake components and most aftermarket heatshields and airboxes.
Installation of the stage 3 kit can be completed within 45 minutes.
Don’t fancy installing the kit yourself? Select include fitting and we will contact you to book your car in to our purpose-built facility for installation by our skilled mechanics in Essex, Battlesbridge. (10 mins from Wickford)