- Piper Exhaust System.
- Piper 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold.
- Piper De-Cat connecting pipe. (Sport Cat also available at extra cost)
- K & N 57i Cone Filter kit.
- OCM Stage 2 Custom Remap (WORKSHOP FITTED)
- OCM Stage 2 Direct fit camshaft set.
- 145-155 BHP
£ 1,114.88(-5.00%) £ 1,059.14
- Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit
- Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction
- All units have multi-lip sealing.
- The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible
- All units use a larger 2.5" spring.
- AS SEEN ON OUR DEMO RACE CAR
What's included in the kit -
- Inlet Manifold
- 45mm Throttle Bodies - 122mm long (same as Weber DCOE carburettors)
- Fuel Rail
- Air Horns
- Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Air Temperature Sensor
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Fuel Injectors
- Ready Mapped 600 Series ECU
- Race Spec Fully Built Wiring Harness
- Installation instructions
- Mapping Software
A full Race Exhaust System from Piper Exhausts
Included are the following:
Puma / Fiesta MK5 4-2-1 Stainless Exhaust Manifold
Choice of Cat Bypass or Sports Cat (Please Select From Drop Down Menu)
Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust with Choice of 1 or 2 Silencers (Please Select From Drop Down Menu)
Choice of Tailpipes - 3.0 Inch or 3.5 Inch Inward Rolled or 3.0 Inch or 3.5 Inch Outward Rolled
Made in the UK by Piper Exhausts
This is a direct replacement for the original Ford Racing Puma Mild steel item and retains the original heatshield unlike other Exhaust manifolds on the market.