Omex 710 series ECU offers the same ease of use as the 600 Series unit with further features for more demanding race engines. Simple installation and set up allows professional race teams to easily configure the engine parameters to fully maximise the performance of the car.
- Constantly variable camshaft control
- Twin lambda sensors
- Individual cylinder trims for fuelling
- 3D Engine mapping
- Launch control function in built
- Turbo wastegate control
- Full throttle shifting
- Engine knock sensing
- Turbo anti-lag setting
- Supports twin plug systems
- Programmable load and speed sites
- TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) or MAP (Manifold Pressure Sensor) can be used for main load sensing
- User programmable crank trigger patterns with a wide range available
- Security protected calibrations
- Inbuilt rev limiter with programmable soft and hard cuts
- Shift light outputs
- Magnetic or Hall Effect crank sensors
- Automatic interpolation between mapped sites
- Programmable battery and RPM compensation for dwell times
- Scatter spark ignition advance for engine idle when cold as well as stable idle once warm
- User settable ignition retard based on either air temperature or coolant temperature
- Separate start advance for cranking high compression engines to make starting easier
- Less than 400g in weight
- High strength billet aluminium case offers excellent physical and electrical protection
- All ignition drivers are inbuilt for reliability
- Supports normally aspirated and forced induction engines up to 12 cylinders with a recommended maximum rev limit of 12,750 rpm.
ECU Inputs include; engine position and speed, throttle position sensor, manifold pressure sensor, coolant temperature sensor and air temperature sensor.
ECU Outputs include; ignition coil, shift lights, tachometer and datalogging.
Available to download is the Omex MAP3000 and DATA2000 software which allows user configuration and view logged data. With a user friendly interface, setting a customised engine map has never been easier.
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY ENGINE LOOM PLEASE CONTACT OUR GARAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION