The Omex 600 series ECU
is designed to live up to the high demands of modern competitive motorsport. Simple installation and set up provides professional level customisation and features for clubman level competition.
- 3D Engine mapping
- Launch control function in built
- Turbo wastegate control
- Full throttle shifting
- Engine knock sensing
- Turbo anti-lag setting
- Supports twin plug systems
- Programmable load and speed sites
- TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) or MAP (Manifold Pressure Sensor) can be used for main load sensing
- User programmable crank trigger patterns with a wide range available
- Security protected calibrations
- Inbuilt rev limiter with programmable soft and hard cuts
- Shift light outputs
- Magnetic or Hall Effect crank sensors
- Automatic interpolation between mapped sites
- Programmable battery and RPM compensation for dwell times
- Scatter spark ignition advance for engine idle when cold as well as stable idle once warm
- User settable ignition retard based on either air temperature or coolant temperature
- Separate start advance for cranking high compression engines to make starting easier
- Less than 400g in weight
- High strength aluminium case offers physical and electrical protection
- All ignition drivers are inbuilt for reliability
- Supports distributorless ignition up to 4 cylinders and single coil ignition up to 8 cylinders including turbocharged engines
ECU Inputs include; engine position and speed, throttle position sensor, manifold pressure sensor, coolant temperature sensor and air temperature sensor.
ECU Outputs include; ignition coil, shift lights, tachometer and datalogging.
Available to download is the Omex MAP3000 and DATA2000 software which allows user configuration and view logged data. With a user friendly interface, setting a customised engine map has never been easier.
If you require any engine loom please contact our garage for more information 01268 906380