H&R Monotube Coilover Kits have been designed to offer race-bred performance while still offering ride comfort for the road. They are H&R's top of the range suspension kits based around the highest quality German-made mono-tube gas dampers. H&R Sport or Race type progressive rate springs are supplied (depending on application availability) for optimum ride quality on the road, or ultimate performance on the track.
Like all H&R coilovers, these mono-tube coilover kits feature a long threaded damper body that allows finite adjustment to suit choice of stance and driving style preferences. The inverted design of shock absorber reduces unsprung weight for precise handling and improved feedback. Zinc phosphated damper bodies give an lasting corrosion protection and an attractive finish.
- Monotube gas dampers for precise handling
- Inverted design reduces unsprung weight and improves steering feedback
- Long threaded shock body gives finite spring adjustment
- Zinc phosphated bodies for attractive finish and lasting corrosion protection
- Adjustment spanners included
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
Image for illustration purposes only - actual kit may differ from shown.
Where an Axle Load/Weight is listed, please confirm the part is suitable for your car by checking the VIN plate before ordering.
Lowered Front Axle from [mm] 30, Lowered Front Axle to [mm] 70, Lowered Rear Axle from [mm] 30, Lowered Rear Axle to [mm] 60, Observe technical data, Permit with roadworthy certificate
FITTING SERVICE AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT OUR GARAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION